1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pilla PUMA SET $400

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by glassman, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glassman

glassman TS Member

0   0   0

Buyer or the world's best shooter gets a 5 lens Hi Contrast System 25R/50R 65G/85G with a HDX S15 Lens...(great for hunting) with case, cloth and microsoft bag...$400 seller has references here on trapshooters for the skeptical ones.....order today, supply is limited!
    email for info, all shipments via FEDEX!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

Great transaction with John.Everything went as promised.The glasses were Fedexed before he received my check.

3. busstuf

busstuf Member

0   0   0

I too received my Pilla's two days after Paypal to John! It could not have gone smoother. Thanks
    Tom Foley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.