Trapshooters Forum banner

PILLA PERFORMANCE EYEWEAR + RANDOLPH RANGER!

21K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  trap_shooter2000 
#1 · (Edited)
We offer a huge selection of Pilla Performance Eyewear and Ranger! Feel free to message or call for purchase information on these great products!

Aaron Willoughby
Elite Shotguns
Phone: 606-481-0955
Email: aaron@elite-shotguns.com

#12 ·
Hi Aaron, Sorry to bother you but I was hoping you might be able to help me out. Ive sent 2 emails to Pilla regarding my case that has a broken zipper. Its a semi round case that holds all my various lenses as well as the frame. Its been over 2 weeks and I havnt heard a word from them. Do the cases have any warranty for broken zippers? Is there a customer service number you could provide me? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks JT

#13 ·
Hi Aaron, Sorry to bother you but I was hoping you might be able to help me out. Ive sent 2 emails to Pilla regarding my case that has a broken zipper. Its a semi round case that holds all my various lenses as well as the frame. Its been over 2 weeks and I havnt heard a word from them. Do the cases have any warranty for broken zippers? Is there a customer service number you could provide me? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks JT
I'm not sure about the zipper warranty Guidelines. It may be best to give them a call direct. Their number is 203-894-3265. Shoot good and let me know when you get the issue resolved. Thanks!

This post has been deleted
#30 ·
We offer a huge selection of Pilla Performance Eyewear! Feel free to message or call for purchase information on these great Zeiss kits!

Aaron Willoughby
Elite Shotguns
I am instersted in some glasses but I will need the ones that take and Pricp insert what are they and I would like the cost you can e-mail me at badbaddog2000@yahoo.com

#35 ·
We offer a huge selection of Pilla Performance Eyewear! Feel free to message or call for purchase information on these great Zeiss kits!

Aaron Willoughby
Elite Shotguns
Which Pilla is the one that accepts a prescription insert? and if you want you can Pm me a price i can call what ever you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.