1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pilla Performance Eyewear Grand American Sale

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim Douglas II, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Douglas II

Jim Douglas II Member

Hello Folks,
    Just wanted you all to be aware that we are running a special sale on all of our Pilla Performance Eyewear at this years Grand American. As advertised in the latest Trap and Field magazine, we at J & J Guns and Knives are placing all of our Pilla Performance Eyewear on a special discount specifically for the Grand American, please stop by to see us in Building number 5 , units 508 & 509. I am not able to post the discount that we are offering but suffice it to say that it is substantial, please stop in and see us and ask us about our sale.
    Thank you to everyone involved in this amazing sport. Hope you all have a wonderful shoot.
    Talk to you all shortly.
    - Jim Douglas II (J & J Guns and Knives, World Shooting Complex, Sparta, IL.)

2. Jim Douglas II

Jim Douglas II Member

Hello Folks,
    Just wanted you all to be aware that we are running a special sale on all of our Pilla Performance Eyewear at this years Grand American. As advertised in the latest Trap and Field magazine, we at J & J Guns and Knives are placing all of our Pilla Performance Eyewear on a special discount specifically for the Grand American, please stop by to see us in Building number 5 , units 508 & 509. I am not able to post the discount that we are offering but suffice it to say that it is substantial, please stop in and see us and ask us about our sale.
    Thank you to everyone involved in this amazing sport. Hope you all have a wonderful shoot.
    Talk to you all shortly.
    - Jim Douglas II (J & J Guns and Knives, World Shooting Complex, Sparta, IL.)

3. Jim Douglas II

Jim Douglas II Member

Hello Again,
    Talked to several of you all today at the Grand American, the temp. is fantastic and everyone seems to be having a good time. Great to hear from many of you. Hope that you enjoyed yourselves and I look forward to doing further business with you in the future.
    Stop by and see us at building 5 , units 508 and 509 to see our specials on Pilla Performance Eyewear. I hope to talk with you all soon.
    Have a great shoot.
    - Jim Douglas II (J & J Guns and Knives, 509 Mallard Lane, World Shooting Complex, Sparta, IL. 62286)

4. Jim Douglas II

Jim Douglas II Member

Hi Folks, Talked to several of you yesterday and today. Even sold a few of you some Pilla Performance Eyewear Glasses....
    Come on in, check out our selection and our specials for the 2011 Grand American.
    Hope to see you soon.
    - Jim Douglas II
    J & J Guns and Knives

5. Jim Douglas II

Jim Douglas II Member

Hi Folks, Just wanted to remind you before you head out about our sale on Pilla Performance Eyewear here at the 2011 Grand American. I've talked with many of you throughout the shoot so stop in and take a look around before you head out, you might find something that you can't live without....
    I hope that you all have had a great shoot and I wish you all the best on your travels home, where ever home may be.
    Hope to see you all tomorrow.
    Thanks Again.
    - Jim Douglas II (J & J Guns and Knives, 509 Mallard Lane, Building 5, World Shooting Complex, Sparta, IL. 62286)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.