1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pilla Glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Caesar Trap, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caesar Trap

Caesar Trap Member

I have been thinking of getting a set of the Pilla Outlaw or Tomcat glasses. From what I read, the double fork design of the frame are suppose to fit well. Anybody know much about these?

Kyle Winter

2. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I wear the Outlaw and they are outstanding! Super lightweight and unbelievable clarity. No need to adjust while shooting, since they stay perfectly in place with the double fork design.

Aaron Willoughby

3. Caesar Trap

Caesar Trap Member

I appreciate the insight with these glasses from someone who actively uses them.

Kyle Winter

4. notquite27

notquite27 TS Member

I used to wear Sun Buster glasses @ $99.00 for frames with lifetime warranty, and 5 sets of lenses. RX inserts were another $100. I purchased a set of Pilla frames with 5 lenses and an RX insert for $995.00 No difference in clarity that I could see. The "target acquisition" was no better, nor did the lens colors bring out the target definition any better. Same old marketing bullshit hype. I went back to Decots...best in the business!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.