1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PIKES PEAK POUCHES!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tron, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I will be rejoining the ATA this coming Spring and I needed to start getting updated on some of my equipement. I was in desperate need of a new shooting pouch and recently ordered one from Pikes Peak Pouches.

I was very impressed to say the least at the quality of this pouch and how reasonably priced it was. It's even made in the USA!

If you need a quality pouch that won't break the bank, you owe it to yourself to checkout Pikes Peak! See link above.

Jb

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I would like to add that the gentleman that owns the company is a good hearted individual whom supports youth shooting. He bought raffle tickets for our youth shoot and even though he won nothing he is sending us some bags for the kids. Thx to Dick Buckingham.. We need to support our members and especially when they have a good product like Dick & Tron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.