1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pierce Angle Master New Product ,set pat angles

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by arrow, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrow

arrow Member

0   0   0

Pictured here is a new product I developed to help set the angles on a Pat Trap. With the relay plugged into the relay socket of the trap and the mini twist lock connecter plugged into the release plug you can throw a hard right or hard left target on command. Set the toggle switch right and hold the angle button. the trap will throw a right hand target. Toggle switch right and hold the angle button the trap will throw a left hand target
    This unit can also be used to set the Hi and Low target on a Pat wobble Trap.
    The price of this unit is $295 Plus shipping.
    [​IMG]

Bryan Pierce
    Pierce Sales & Repair
    e-mail piercesales@frontier.com
    Phone 608 617 6631

2. BD Trapshooter

BD Trapshooter Member

0   0   0

This product is the real deal! We have one of these and can check Pat Trap angles on 4 traps with 1 person in about 40 minutes. This will also show you that you may have trap maintenance issues when you are setting (or checking) the angles. I check ours before every special shoot we have just to be sure the angles are right. Target presentation is a key issue in retaining shooters at your club. You can call me, PM me or e-mail me and I will be glad to tell you more about the Angle Master.

Dan McDermott
    Beaver Dam Conservationists
    608-358-5130

3. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

0   0   0

Good investment, saves time and targets and works great. Your shooters will appreciate the target presentation.

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

0   0   0

The trap maintenance & target setting crew at Otter Creek SC of Cedar Rapids, IA have nothing but good things to say about this system that is shown above. Simple, Accurate and Worth the investment. Especially if you have multiple fields to set.

5. arrow

arrow Member

0   0   0

I have a number of these units in the field and the feedback has been favorable.The Price for the unit is $295 Plus shipping.
    If you would like to try out the unit give me a call or e-mail and I will ship you one with a invoice. If it works for you send me a check. If you are not satisfied with it just give me a call and send it back. I will send you a check to cover the return Shipping.

If you have Pat traps and would like to improve your clubs target presentation.
    This is your chance.

Bryan Pierce
    Pierce Sales & Repair
    432 Oakridge Drive
    Portage WI 53901
    piercesales@frontier.com

608 617 6631

6. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

0   0   0

Our club has purchased many Canterbury parts from Bryan Pierce in the past. Recently we purchased an angle master from Bryan. We set it up and it wouldn't work properly. One call to Bryan had a replacement was coming our way and we sent the first unit back.

A few days later Bryan called to make sure the replacement worked properly (which it did). Bryan wanted our address to send us a check for return shipping + additional dollars.

The unit does exactly what it's supposed to do and eliminates many thrown test targets at our four trap club.

Bryan is a standup guy and sells quality products.

Alexandria Conservation & Gun Club, Inc.

Alexandria Indiana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
angle master for pat traps
bryan pierce angle master
bryan pierce anglemaster

pierce angle master

pierce canterbury repairs