1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pictures?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mac V, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Where are they hosted? Does the hosting service have a bandwidth limit? Is there a time limit on the link?

Mike

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

maclellan1911

Does it show a little red x on the post that you made with the pictures if so then you either deleted them out of the photobucket or you have moved them to a different folder in the photo bucket.

I would say the latter myself.

Ok if it don't have a red x then what does it show.

Foggy

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

maclellan1911:

Ok that would do it also I guess you didn't know that the pictures has to stay there the whole time to make it appear on the trap site because the pictures are not stored on the trap site at all just the link is there to go to your photo bucket.

Anytime you decide to move the pictures around in the photo bucket to another album then if you have it linked to a post on the trap site then you will need to edit the post and copy and paste the new link to the post if not you will get the red x also.

Foggy