1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pictures

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Colelum, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colelum

Colelum TS Member

I have learned how to put pictures from my Digintal Camera onto the computer
    But how do I get them onto a E-Mail. PLEASE HELP. Thank You Ruddcole

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

That depends on the email client you use. You can insert them into the text in Outlook Express or send them as attachments to other clients.

Morgan

3. setter

setter Member

You can right click on the picture & use the "copy" function, then go to the body of your e-mail, right click and "paste" and picture should be in e-mail. Or, your e-mail should have an attach file option, then you select the picture file or folder as the attachment. For example, in AOL mail click on 'attach file" that brings up "My Documents", then you select the picture file name from the list of files/folders. Another method is to set up an account on Photo Bucket (its free) or similar site, upload your pictures & use that facility to share pictures.

4. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

drag and drop image into new message email using MS Outlook Express. poof! its attached.