1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pictures of perazzi ive had the questions about

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by musky, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

I am asking more questions about the gun now that i have pictures. The drop out trigger has the number 3343 stamped on it, the barrell has the following:acciaio special kg 1.470 18.4 cam.70 xxv1 104 map and a star. The receiver has 0800 104 map. The forearm has 104 in it. I dont know what any of these numbers mean and i still cant figure out which model it is Thank you for any help you can give me. (i hope the pictures help) Thanks from larry.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

Hopefully one of the Perazzi gurus will chime in, but I can tell you the obvious stuff. Gun appears to be a TM-1; kg. 1.470 is the barrel wt. in kilograms; 18.4 is the barrel bore diameter. The other stuff looks like proof date & ser.#. Don't know about the * & I think MAP is an abbreviation for Perazzi. Acciaio Spec. may be the grade of steel used in the manufacture. John

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

If it shoots where you are looking ....it is a keeper!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

acciaio special perazzi barrells