1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pictures of Cedar Falls gun club under water

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Terry, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry

Terry TS Member

Would anyone still have the post of the pictures of the flooded trap line at Cedar Falls? I thought I saved it but I can't find it. Thanks Terry B

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

TGB. Go to the link I've posted above. That will take you to the Cedar Falls Gun Club website and the Cedar Falls Gun Club is the home grounds for the Iowa State Shoot.

On the left, you will see a "photo albums" link. Click on that and go way to the bottom and work back up, as the most recent ones are at the top.

Hauxfan!

3. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

What is that moving on the "HELLO" on the club's web site? Looks like two indians. Are they still active?

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I had to go back and look, but you could be right. I have nothing to do with the content of that link.

I'ts just some animation and you are right, it does look like a couple of Indians.

Maybe we can see it a little clearer here.

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

5. Terry

Terry TS Member

Hauxfan,thanks I got them. We are coming back next year for the shoot. That was my first state shoot many years ago. One of the guys I shoot with here in WY said he has always wanted to go so we are going to try to make it.

Thanks again, Terry B

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux why is it that the 2 pictures i saw of you, you were eating a sandwich. were you the supervisor. just kidding. it was nice to talk to you saturday. i came by about 6:pm but your car was gone. jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.