1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Picture posting help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by LB1951, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LB1951

LB1951 Member

I'm in need of very simplified picture posting instructions!!! I am terrible on the computer and only use a iPad and iPhone . Can this be done simply from one of these two? If so, please inform me on how to do this and keep in mind I'm old and not some ten year old computer genius. So please, keep it in English. I have a lot of guns and small stuff I would like to sell. Thanks to anyone who can help and I will keep you in mind if you are interested in anything I post. Lee

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Send the pictures to someone and have them post them for you, its easier than trying to tell you how to do it ... I don't own an iPad or iPhone so I can't help you with that but will post any pictures you want posted, you can send thewm on an IM by cliking on my screen name ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

I sent u a pm on how to do it on the iPhone

Doug

4. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

At the top of the forum listings there is a thread --- How to Post a Photo/Image in a Thread ---. I use option one, as I have photos on my computer. There is a blue link right above where I am typing this message, that says Insert/Upload Image. I click on that, then click on Browse, find the photo on my computer, choose it and click upload and follow the directions on how I want it displayed in my post. After a few tries, it's really not hard. Try one just for practice. Mark
    [​IMG]

5. Doubles Champ

Doubles Champ Member

Trapshooter .com should go to school on how easy it is to post photos on Gun Broker...even I can do it !!!

Their protocol is REALLY SIMPLE...just a suggestion. Tom

6. Doubles Champ

Doubles Champ Member

Trapshooter .com should go to school on how easy it is to post photos on Gun Broker...even I can do it !!!

Their protocol is REALLY SIMPLE...just a suggestion. Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.