1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Picture of Obama skeet shooting lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by build4u, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. build4u

build4u Member

http://news.yahoo.com/us-arms-control-advocates-must-show-guns-040058862.html

This is a link from yahoo news showing President Obama supposedly Skeet shooting at camp David. No shell pouch, or vest on and it looks like the Choke tube is missing in the bottom barrel, or it is extended on top only. Top barrel is shown firing maybe he blew the bottom tube downrange already! Do you think it was staged? maybe he has support staff to carry his shells! lol The article is about Politicians pushing for Gun Legislation showing they like guns. Did I tell you I have this bridge for sale......

2. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Old news, where you been?

3. build4u

build4u Member

ooops stumbled across it today, did not realize it was old.

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Join the NRA its on this months cover. Jeff

5. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

OBAMA is such a STUD and he is screwing an entire nation everyday. He must have the same endurance that Tiger has with Blonde's. The final 4 is upon us and I'm not talking about basketball! JOIN THE NRA and join in the fight for continued FREEDOM and the 2nd Amendment.

6. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I picked up the missing choke tube right out of the gate.

What you need to take away from this is that the guy is so phoney he stinks.

What you need to do with this information is to spread it around at every opportunity.

Any time his name is mentioned, you immediately retort "Oh that phoney, Insert appropriate adjective here!"

It doesn't matter that they may take offense. It plants the seed of mistrust.

And anyone who trusts this guy is a fool anyway. I'm waiting for the unions to dump him after he informs them that they are not exempt from Obamacare.

Randy

7. TANGO ECHO

TANGO ECHO TS Member

Take a good look at the picture on the cover of the Am Rifleman.Notice how there is gas coming out of the ports on the right but none from the ports on the left side.Thats real hard to do only a master of the left could do that.Or perhaps someone with lots of experence at passing gas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.