1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pics...Seitz F/S... Pics... #188

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Subject: !!!Seitz For Sale - Price Reduced!!!
    Email: xxxseitz188@comcast.net
    Date: Wed, Nov 26, 2008 - 10:44 AM ET
    Website Address:

Beautiful Seitz for sale - release trigger (currently); adjustable rib; 34" fixed full choke barrel; 4 way adjustable comb; adjustable butt plate; 14 1/8"lop; very minor handling marks - excellent condition all around; Americase & all tools. Price reduced to $9900 to your ffl + S/H/I. Would be willing to consider some sort of trade for one of the new (unsingle) Beretta 687 II's from Joel Etchen. Please drop the xxx.

wjw

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

up for Bill Weisand

3. shoot2win

shoot2win TS Member

0   0   0

4. shoot2win

shoot2win TS Member

0   0   0

Gun is currently on the Seitz web site.

wjw

5. shoot2win

shoot2win TS Member

0   0   0

Put your stimulus $$$ or your tax refund to good use with this beautiful Silver Seitz in GREAT CONDITION!!!

wjw

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Wanna trade my MX3 combo? I have release for it and Whiz has selectable too.

MIA... MX3 combo ...

Gun fits a 1-3/8" shooter with comb down. It is about a #1 kolar in dimension. All bbls original

7. shoot2win

shoot2win TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Jack - I'm sorry, but I am not really interested in a trade. I am doing such a little bit of shooting these days, that it wouldn't make sense for me to do that. I noticed that mine is the lowest priced one on the Seitz web site and can hold it's own against many of the others (on the site)as far as condition goes - both outside and inside. It's a great gun at a very fair price - I think so and Rich does as well. All it needs is a good home and an owner who wants to improve their game.

wjw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.