1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PICS PICS PICS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GARMASTERS, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

ONE pic is worth a thousand words.

Tom(AJ100)

4. cls

cls Member

GARMASTERS, nice pics. Any chance you can send those to me in an email? (so I don't have to save each one from here). I would really appreciate it.

Thanks! cls

5. GARMASTERS

GARMASTERS TS Member

goose2 - ANOTHER troll!!

6. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

GARMASTERS...you're trolling. If we "liberals" posted things of this nature of McCain, then we would be called trolls!

goose2...yeah there are less and less of them now. Now they get to ride the short bus!
    -Trappy

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

trappy13, 2:10 AM is a little late for a 13 year old to be on the computer isn't it?

Post your name and we will see if you are REALLY 13 or is that just another lie like the one you told about NEVER coming back?

Tom Vogt(AJ100)

8. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

AJ, yeah I just said that to humor you. You did understand that did you not? And when I come in from a night out, what's better than coming on to trapshooters.com?!
    -Trappy

9. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"AJ, yeah I just said that to humor you. You did understand that did you not? And when I come in from a night out, what's better than coming on to trapshooters.com?! -Trappy"

said what to humor me? Something about the "short bus"?

"goose2...yeah there are less and less of them now. Now they get to ride the short bus! -Trappy"

You liberals are all alike. One of you makes a crack about someone changing the oil in their car for them.

Another one has something to say about someone that supports John McCain "cleaning their house".

swanson tries to be funny with a dumbass line about a John McCain supporter living in a trailer.

Now trappy12 (fill in your REAL name), takes a shot at some company that makes short school buses.

That is what you meant by the "short bus" remark wasn't it trappy?

If you are REALLY 17, check your jeans. You SHOULD have the b*lls DOWN THERE to tell all of us what you meant with that remark about the "short bus". Explain it to me. Then you won't have to ask me: "You did understand that did you not?"

Waiting

Tom(AJ100)

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Is THAT what HE thought goose? well thank YOU for answering for HIM.

NOW lets try and see if trappy12,13,17(PRINT REAL NAME) can answer for himself. LOL

"Or he could have meant that on TS.com McCain's parade is getting shorter by loosing more and more backers.
    "

"loosing?"

I guess we republicans aren't the only redneck, uneducated, tobacco chewin, oil changin, house cleanin, trailer livin, short bus ridin people on this site.

It's spelled LOSING you two bit liberal pimp. And you better learn how to spell it. You people are going to be writing that word a LOT come Nov.4th.

Tom(AJ100)

11. calilori

calilori TS Member

You can print this stuff all you want but its getting closer to being a done deal. Ya you got it. Start waving your white flags. The parties over. I can't wait but I will guaranty a land slide and if you're a McCain lover you will be a small bunch trying to punch a losing card.

The bigger the flag the better.

I guess you could ask "WHO'S YOUR DADDY"?

I don't usually get involved in the mud slinging on here, but I have to say that it is true that most of the uneducated people support the democratic ticket and since you made 9 glaring errors in your one little post, I guess that explains it.

12. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Awe come on AJ, where's your sense of humor? I know these are rough times for the McCain supporters, but laughing once in a while will do you a bit of good!
    -Trappy

13. jimx200

jimx200 Member

goose2...omg guy...you are beyond help....lol. Don't ever attempt to participate on the show "Are you smarter than a fifth grader"...they'll eat your lunch.

14. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Is there even one tinhorn dictator in the world who doesn't support Obamassiah? If there is, I haven't heard who it might be. Isn't it interesting how none of those America hating dictators support McCain? I wonder why that is???????

15. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

trappy12,13,17,(print real name) I laugh a lot on this site. Everytime one of you obama followers post anything.

Tom(AJ100)

16. chessney

chessney TS Member

Trappy, pay no attention to AJ, If you notice,all he does is copy and paste what everyone says and asks "what did you mean by that,,waiting" Hell he's done that to me tons of times..Best thing is not to answer him. It's hell to get old and not be able to understand stuff..Ziggy

17. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Ziggy, yeah that was confirmed to me when he kept asking for my name and ATA Number...when I offered to give him my ATA number (which if course shows your full name), he refused.
    -Trappy

18. chessney

chessney TS Member

It's comical..I can't wait to see what comes out of his mouth next. I'll bet he'll say he gives up since Colin P. denounced the Rep.party....Ziggy

Here AJ I'll make it easy for ya..

I--------- hereby confess that Obama will win the presidential campaign and I will pay Ziggy $100.00 @ Elrama Gun Club...LOL...

Waiting...

19. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

ziggy, you are back?

Where ya been?

Trying to get SOMEONE ELSE to shoot for you?

I copy and paste all this liberal crap because you guys deny you ever said it. If you don't want all the names you called people to be on here, delete your posts.

Others have done it. That way you can always say, Lies, Lies, Lies.

I confess?

to what? That I think John McCain and Sarah Palin will be better for the country than that liar obama and the plagiarist biden?

GUILTY

****************************************************************************

I am voting for ________________and ___________ and, I AM PROUD OF IT.

Just can't bring yourself to fill it in can you? I wonder why?

Tom(AJ100)

20. chessney

chessney TS Member

Yea I'm back..Had to shoot a few 98's & 97's this weekend. won a little pocket change for once...I hope you save your change for me!!! Ziggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.