1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pic's of The New Wobble Trap Set Up.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bucko43, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Man, you are going to have one hell of a time reclaiming the lead from that tree line...

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

It looks like the deck structure was done very nicely. My big question is how close the tree line is. I think it would be hard to pick up and track the birds with a background that close. Hell what do i know though.----Matt

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Who ever did the deck did a great job. As for the tree line you can forget reclaiming the lead. The tree's are far enough away but close enough you will learn to shoot fast. I was told it will be up and running the first part of Oct.

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

You can only forget reclaiming the lead until the EPA closes you down until you do. Very nice platform, though.

Ed

5. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Does EPA require that lead be reclaimed?

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Using a skeet gun there will be a lot of 25`s being so close .

7. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

All environmental agencies get nervous about lead being thrown around. If there are any waterways (even tiny streams) or wells nearby, they get REAL nervous. A lot of gun clubs have shotfall areas like that one - here in Pennsylvania, that's a typical background (although not that close). Those clubs should be looking into a shot curtain. A curtain will serve two purposes - it will tell any government snooper that the club is proactive and it will give the club income from the reclaimed lead.

Ed

8. dflo

dflo Member

I shot this field Friday. There are a few more trees that need removed but it is a lot of fun.

Dale

9. perga1

perga1 Active Member

I see Handicap shooters can access the platform but where do they shoot once they are onboard? Is there room for a chair between the framed in positions? JRM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.