1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pics of delrin rib [please]

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sean justice, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

want to have one installed, any pics of guns with them added, not looking to go real high, just get head up alittle, please let me know who did em, thanx......

2. johnjohn91387

johnjohn91387 TS Member

Sean

A couple of people on TS make delrin ribs.

DeVault Industries did mine, on the top single barrel. I am in the process of sending in the O/U barrel for the same treatment.

Keensights, out of Bakersfield, did a good job on a buddy of mine's Ljutic Monogun.

Do a search here on TS, you can find contact info for both.

JOhn

3. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

Sean:

If you go to the Keensight website, you can see all the pics you want of replacement ribs.

Dennis

4. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Keensights' ribs are aluminum.

5. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

I make add on ribs. Mine aren't made out of Delrin but a different type of black plastic called "ABS". Below is a picture of a rib we made and installed on a BT-99 barrel about a week ago.<br><br>
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    The zip ties are temporary to hold the rib while the silicone cures. If interested, feel free to shoot me an email. Thanks, Josh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.