1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PICS NIB Beretta Extrema 2 F/S NIB PICS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ks5shooter, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Got ko sticker on it u sure no ko....Don

2. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Jim, An easy way to tell if it has the KO system is to stand the gun on it's butt and push down on the barrel. If it has the KO, the black piece in between the pad and stock will collapse. The KO and non-KO versions both look the same, it's just the black piece on the KO is rubber and on the non-KO, plastic. Hope this helps. Garrett

3. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Best semi-automatic gun on the market.

Benelli is a good gun but mostly marketing hype. The Xtrema 2 is 10X the gun. I've owned both and the SBE II can't hold a candle to the Xtrema.

4. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

"I am open to reasonable offers. Online it appears this gun is about $1250.00 from the dealers. How about I will pay to ship it in the lower within the 48.

Thanks

Jim B"

I am in no way saying you can not ask what you want but if you are wondering why it has not sold quickly it might be because they can be bought new from a store for $1100. I bought mine(exact same gun only 28in barrel) from Cabela's for $1095.

5. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

I bought mine from the store in Kearney, Nebraska very late last year. It was the price they had listed. There was no other specials or discounts. I was not trying to bash you about your price because you do have a new gun. If you thought I was I am sorry.
    I have not checked in a couple months but the last time I did look they were still that price. Maybe they have went up a bit. If so; I stand corrected.
    Was the prices they gave you before or after the $200 beretta bucks rebate going on right now?

6. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

I bought a Silver Pigeon II sporting and received the $300 Beretta Bucks that they are giving with this and the Silver Pigeon V. With all the free stuff you can get off the website with your Beretta Buck coupon it's like getting an additional 15% off the gun. Worked out well for me.

7. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Glad you took no offense! I was just trying to give an opinion on why it had not sold. They are a great gun!!!

8. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Threedeuces; the following quote was posted above by Joe so he does know what he has!!!

"Thanks Garrett/Claysmoke.... The piece between the recoil pad and the stock is plastic and does not compress.... So it does not have KO."

9. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Yes they are a great gun with or without the KO. I am not a recoil sissy so mine does not have the KO.

10. Nebraskashooter

Nebraskashooter Member

Threedueces; you are right some people/YOU take longer to figure things out so I will spell this out for you..........

If you are addressing a certain person you make sure to let them know it is intended for them. MAYBE BY PUTTING THEIR NAME TO START THE POST!!!
    Also someone who 'gets it' would have pointed out how the original poster had already covered the topic. You didn't and I did!!!! DANFAM was able to understand the intent of my post but not YOURS!!!

Hope this helps you to 'get it' in the future you frigging moron!!!!!!

11. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Remington, XCS Super Mag Waterfowler, brand new for $900.00

Just a comparison info.

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.