1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

--PIC'S New Ljutic "I-Curve"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

THE New Inertia lock curved button that we have been working on for for 4 years. It has been just released out of the patent office and we received copyright information and numbers.

Pic's to follow soon. This "I-Curve" is like no others...It will attach to your existing inertia lock or as we know it as the "opening button"

Ljutic has offered a type of this that is a whole new inertia lock and needs the whole gun to install it, total cost including a average of incl s/h both ways of $500.

All I need is your button ( we will be able to send you a prepaid box to send you button if needed) NO NEED TO SEND THE WHOLE GUN.........

The New "I-Curve" will update your existing Ljutic opening function better than the new guns with curved buttons, that we designed with Jimmy Ljutic and Denny Herzberg @ Ljutic in the past.

The New "I-Curve" is made from Aircraft Aluminum, semi permantly affixt to your existing button. It will not come loose, but is removable. It will not hamper the operation of the lock up system in any way. It will just improve the ease of opening the gun over 200%.

The Greatest News of All......................................................
    We can do all of this for for $149.00 incl sh and ins back to you.............

Thanks to all for the advance reservations to have these installed.
    Average turnaround time will be 2-3 days from reception to ship back priority mail.

Please feel free to email with questions or requests or call the 800# above. I will have sample pic's posted asap. Thanks so much for your support!! Doug @ SGS

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

My foot is tapping............

Gotta get a look at this new idea.

3. Shotgun Specialties

Stay tuned.......

4. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

I am a potential customer. Please post pics ASAP.

The price you qouted for the Ljutic Lock is a little on the high side. Mine was done at time of rebuild for $200. Price quoted for just the lock installed is $250. Shipping and ins can be costly ($125 round trip from FL to WA)

The new lock with finger extension works very well for me. I have large hands and appreciate the larger finger grip area. I will need to add one to my latest Ljutic. My main concern would be that yours looks like a factory fit piece and not clearly an add on.

Marc

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I don't have any problem opening my 73 but look forward to pics of this new device....

6. Shotgun Specialties

Marc, after designing the one you have/had I don't think I'd put something out thats a piece of sh**. They are finishing the final touches tonight and doing the installs for shipment and the pic's will tell all. Thanks for the descrimination... I would'nt except anything else from a trapshooter. being said from one of 36 years. lol Doug

7. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

...photos...at least of a non-functioning prototype???

8. Shotgun Specialties

Could not post anything until the patent pending info and just got it tonight.
    The memory card is at the shop and I'll have it tomorrow.
    After about 4 years, I'm ready as you are, Doug

9. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

Will this work on an early Bi-gun?

10. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Will it work on a dynokic?

11. krieghoff80

krieghoff80 Member

what's your website? i'd like to see the finished product...i may need two

12. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

What would need to be done if the button needs to be reblued, plated, or TiN coated.

13. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Tap tap tap tap......etc........

Up!

Hauxfan!

14. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Me too.

Ajax

15. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

OK were the pic's

16. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Great job of marketing Doug, pretty soon we'll all have to have one just because of the suspense! LOL

Ajax

17. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

18. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

We'd like to see it. So............UP!

Hauxfan!

19. Shotgun Specialties

Here it is,
    Been fighting snow and ice to get back to the machine shop to get the pic's.
    Please feel free to email me contact me above # with individual needs or questions. Thanks again for all of the support, Doug
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Christ, any simpleton could make one as nice as this for much less! I even love Lguns but this is funny as hell! I guess this will bring me back to AA?! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.