1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pics from ILL state shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Go Illini, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Pic 1 from ILL state shoot

Can't figure out how to get more than one picture at a time in a thread so that's why there are 5 seperate ones.

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Why not just put them all on 1 thread instead even if you have to put 1 per post .

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Fog

3. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

foghorn220:

I couldn't figure out how to put them all on one. Can you tell me?

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Go Illini

Really I meant you could have just put the 1 picture to a post on the same thread instead of making a new thread for each photo.

But I notice that you use pix8.net so I haven't used that service before so it could be different from photo bucket but if the pix8 has a tag link or a html link then just copy that into the text area and if you want to put more then hit the enter button a couple of times to make a break between the pictures then just copy and paste the link again repeat for as many as you want.
    and after you submit the post then the photo will appear.

I will try to go to the pix8 site and see if I can see if it is the same or not.

I will holler if I find out.

Foggy

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I went to pix8 and it looks like it's not a free service the only thing I saw was from 4.95 a month and up.

But did see something in the F.A.Q. section saying about getting the HTML codes so if you see a HTML code for the photo's then copy and paste that one and that type of link will show up in the text area remember you wont see the photo until after the post is submitted.

If you get it to work then I will delete the ones I have on there.

I also wonder if it works the same as the photobucket.

foggy

6. rich A

rich A TS Member

Right Biged, he will really pay attention if Foggy gets close to his ear. Be quick, he's also exceptional with his MACH-I.

7. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

8. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Biged, ask Lil Eddy was color the lense was he was using at Ottumwa that we talked about? Pink Blaze?

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Devil'sAdvocate:

But he isn't using the photo bucket he is using the pix8 service but like I said it might be the same because I did see in the Frequent Asked Questions it said something about the HTML codes so that would be the same as photo buckets tag link.

Fgo

10. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

A couple of neat pic's though. LOL-every time I look at the one with the shot cloud left of centretarget I can't help but think "GIDDYUPP SHOT, GIDDYUPP". Cheers-Graham.

11. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Thanks Big Ed, I will give them a call.

12. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

I'll have you know that was a dead target, showed pic so you guys could see wad and shot. Now i think I'll go drain my "sporran"!

13. lju

lju Member

I just hope all those "blast" marks on the back of the house didn't come from anyone in your squad. I recognize at least 3 release shooters there.

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

lju

14. Mac V

Mac V Guest

I'd like to know who or what is going to have to eat the crops in that field they're shooting into???

15. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey mac V, That crop is corn, and us here in Illinois would die without it, we use it for alot of things and we even fuel our cars with it and next time you have a big thick steak think of how well them cows like to eat that corn. Steve F.

Good picture of shot and wad, I hope you didn't miss that target Illini.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.