1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PICS... Custom Hi-Rib M32 bbl F/S... PICS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

MIA, Thanks for posting the pics for me and the compliment. Wish we had had the time to talk there at Merlyn's but I know you were in the middle of a trade, next time. That 1100 you showed me was a beautiful gun, what is the price, a friend was looking for one. Thanks, John

BTW: Birdtracker was the installer of this rib which is adjustable.

2. biff

biff Active Member

Ed, IM Don as Birdtracker. If you aren't able to reach him then IM me Biff and I'll try to fill you in on the particulars, not sure if he is doing this anymore....he had a machinist make the ribs and he installed them. This might have been the last one he did as the machinist got too busy to do them anymore. John

3. twin

twin Member

Up - For a Great Buy

4. biff

biff Active Member

This adjustable high rib is removable if you want a low ribbed 60/40 shooting target big bore barrel.

I will sell just the barrel without the added high rib and comb for $550 plus $20 shipping to your local home! Biff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.