1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PICS ADDED Idea what a factory Cooper Rifle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jdlovejoy4, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any clue what a Cooper rifle takeoff stock would be worth?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. redjones

redjones Member

0   0   0

Depends on what model and what grade wood etc.

Greg

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not much since Dan Coopper backed Obama in the last election. The people that buy them anymore are few and far between.Jeff

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

They werent that accurate at times -

Gene

5. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I own many, from a .17 to .308 cal. All are extremely accurate if you use the older single shot ones. I have heard that some newer ones are being imported, what else is new. The only other U.S. rifle of this type I like equal or even better is Dakota, quess what ,they are having all shotguns made over seas. Tell me what model, type and grade stock you have. Cyrus

6. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

Yeah, hardly anyone is buying them. They're only 6 months to a year out from order to delivery!

There are also several custom stockmakers that are just barely eeking out a living fitting AAA+ stocks to Cooper barreled actions for customers. Funny that they too seem to have enough work to keep them busy full time and up to a year's backlog in orders.

Dan Cooper has no association whatsoever with Cooper Firearms, having resigned as CEO and sold out his interest in the company after his Obama vote debacle.

Accuracy problems? I've had three over the past few years; all will put three shots in nearly one hole all day long. I have nearly a dozen high grade .22 rimfires, including a couple of Winchester 52's and a couple of Anschutz, one of which is a 54 Sporter. My Cooper 57M will outshoot them all with the exception of one 52 heavy barrel target.

Got problems with a Cooper? Send it in and they'll make it right - regardless of how long you've owned it. Try getting your Marlin or Remington or Winchester fixed by the factory. Been there, done that!

If your stock fits a 57M, let me know the price you are asking.

Kiv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.