1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PICS... 90T... F/S... PICS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Will that be cash or check?

HM

2. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

How much??????

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Jack, you piker. We got more than that on sunday. They said 8 inches but I had about a foot.

Then I went to work 50 miles away and had to come back in commuter traffic while another 4 inches came down.

And the guy across the street(snowmobiler) told me how much he loved it.

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

HM

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am interested howe much dinero

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Hello, sorry about the confusion. Jack was nice enough to post these pictures for me. They are an accurate representation of the condition of this shotgun.
    Here goes:
    The gun is 34", trigger is pull, and the choke is fixed full. Factory comb, Lop is 14 1/2 which I believe was standard. No dings or bumps to the stock, minor (and I mean minor handling marks) handling marks to non-existent at all. Nothing that I could get to show up in a picture. I have the original box, manuals, tools and even the original hang tag from the trigger guard. Box is in VGC.
    Blue wear on the sharp edges of the receiver, safety works, and gun is set up to eject, but can be converted to extract. It is a later model guns s/n in the mid two thousands.
    Price is $2750.00 delivered and insured to you. 3 day inspection is okay.
    Halfmile it's cash face to face, and check has to clear.
    Remove the x's and change the at and dot. Thanks for the interest, Rick Gibbs.

6. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

7. smoking clays

smoking clays Member

Hello Rick is this Johns 90T the one from Brad?

Randy

8. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Hello Randy long time no see! Been doing any shooting? Us down here just a bit.
    No this isn't Pops 90-T, his is a low rib, and this one is an adjustable Hi-Rib. Man I am ready for spring to get here. A couple weeks ago there was a house fire and the FD couldn't get close enought to it to put it out because of the flooding on the KKK River. Kinda wish that I had never sold my boat...
    If you know anybody that want a SBT gun this one is a nice one. I shot it at 27 yards and it was just smashing the targets. Smacked a couple from the backdoor of the clubhouse with just a Federal paper, crushed those target BAD!
    Would you email me, I need your TX number. Rick Gibbs

9. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Gun is sold. Thanks for all the interest. Rick Gibbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.