1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Picked up the Legacy yesterday...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Slugo, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slugo

Slugo Member

Premium model with 2.5/4/CVT. Pearl white with tan leather. Loaded with everything including the winter cold weather package. I'm getting the feeling from Mrs. Slugo that I will be assigned our 08 Forester while she gets final dibs on the Legacy. That's OK, I can get more guns and ammo in the Forester!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I guess this one will be mine!

[​IMG]

2. Lew

Lew TS Member

Nice Legacy. I am thinking of a new Subaru.
    I have a 2005 Forester with 191250 miles and it won't quit.
    It keeps on going and it hauls a lot of stuff.
    Good luck.

3. Slugo

Slugo Member

now that is real durability! Hopefully our two will last for a long time. I hate car payments and hadn't had any for the last six years...

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Subaru is probably one of the best built automobiles on the market today and has been for many years ... I used to sell Subaru's and Pontiacs at a friends dealer back in Northern Illinois ... If they had more room in them I would have one, but they don't build them for the bigger guys ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Slugo

Slugo Member

I would love to see them build a bigger premium grade sports sedan with a normally aspirated 300+HP boxer six. Similar in size to a 5 Series BMW. That would be cool...

6. Dave S

Dave S Active Member

Should of bought the Outback Wagon room for lots of stuff.

7. Slugo

Slugo Member

no need for an Outback. That's why we also have a Forester...

8. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel sorry for myself living in GM country. We just picked up a 2012 Terrain [GMC]. There's no way that I will get near the trouble free miles that you guys are talking about. I traded an '07 Acadia because it couldn't stay out of the service bay. Please don't tell me about how I could be driving one of those [Subaru]. My son in law is a manager at the local GMC Buick Cadillac dealership. They treat me well and i have to keep peace in the family. When I was a young man I drove Volvo's for the reliability. Bill

9. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I had a Subaru years ago ... great car, but at 6' 2" ... I felt that I was wearing it, rather than driving it!

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thats a beauty slugo. Real nice and one hell of a car

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.