1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PIC... Kiner's Doubles Survey

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

PIC... Kiner

Phil alluded to this T and F article in a recent clinic. Though somoe of you might find it interesting (It ELUDED me)
    [​IMG]

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Isn't this the same article he did a some years ago? Nora had it at a clinic I attended and she discussed the point of spot shooting. It really surprised me as most of the Big Un's "look" like they do spot shoot. It must that their movement, while slight has that momentum started and makes it look simple,,,,just wish it was. :)

3. MNGopher

MNGopher TS Member

As long as I was in the survey, this is my 2 cents worth... I know people have watch and told me that I spot shoot the first target, but I have a set place on each post that when I put the gun up the bird will come out to the left or right of the barrel. Then its just a easy move to the target. People can say that they spot shoot the first bird but you really can't do it. You have to see it to break it.

Eric Munson

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Eric,

Thanks for your post. Your family, Ray Stafford, and BE followed my squad alot @ the MO State Shoot. I played a great deal of attention to you guys. I learned alot, and hope that one of these days I can shoot as good as ya'll.

Matt

5. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I believe that the reason that the "Big Boys" look like they are not moving their guns is due to moving the gun with their "bodies" rather than moving the gun very much with the forend hand.

Charlie

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

and so we have an end to the "trap the bird theory"??????

7. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Trapping the first bird is not a theory, it is reality. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.