1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Photo of Obama Supporters.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Check out the flag on the left....

2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

As I said: Shouldn't these patriotic liberals rush to join the Armed Forces to implement the values their Commander in Chief represents?

It makes no sense for RED STATE young people to do the Bleeding and the Dying. Let us give the opportunity to these pampered, sheltered, "trust fund babies" the opportunity to put their safety in jeopardy in defense of San Francisco values......Michael Moore, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Matt Damon...show the personal courage the one you maligned (McCain) did.....

Any ballsy left wingers out there.....Helloooooo....any ballsy left wingers out there????????

3. at_trap_89

at_trap_89 TS Member

Only provides further confirmation about what we already knew about him and his supporters. The agenda of the left is not one rooted in American ideals.

"A just security to property is not afforded by that government, under which unequal taxes oppress one species of property and reward another species."
    James Madison, Essay on Property, March 29, 1792

As in the context of the "progressive tax rate" and the left's tax-hike agendas for the middle class and worse for the upper class, oppressing them unequally. So much for equality under the law. The tax give-aways the left supports, fits well under the "reward another species" context. "Fair, just, and equal", would be a low, flat tax...not what we have now, and not what the left wants.

"But the mild voice of reason, pleading the cause of an enlarged and permanent interest, is but too often drowned, before public bodies as well as individuals, by the clamors of an impatient avidity for immediate and immoderate gain."
    James Madison - Federalist No. 42, January 22, 1788

As in the context of "we need free healthcare..we need free this..free that...free..free.free"...free of course meaning government provided, paid for by all of us. It is, in fact the conservative voice of reason...drowned out by the left's utopian nanny-state agenda which attracts the entitlement mentality types in droves. The elections are becoming less and less about who is a better leader, who is best to steer the country and support its fundamentals (like the 2nd Amendment)...and more about which candidate will "give ME" the most.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one; for when we suffer or are exposed to the same miseries by a government, which we might expect in a country without government, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer."
    Thomas Paine - Common Sense, 1776

In the context of pursuing the immediate and immoderate gain, desired by the entitlement mentality and leftists, we essentially bring on the means by which we suffer. A bigger, more bloated government exerting more control...less freedom...and all the miseries of a government emulating its worst possible state. All because of selfishness and a lack of regard for our Country, its fundamental basis, and individual right and sovereignty that our Founding Fathers fought so hard for...

Now lets see how "Trappy and pals" tries to spin this thread and posts...

4. GRR

GRR TS Member

I was watching FOX news Wed. morning and they showed college kids jumping for joy and wearing T-shirts with the Hammer and Sickle on them. I can't believe that FOX doesn't run those photo's steady. You can bet your sweet ass what those kids are getting taught in our federally funded colleges. It's to bad these kids can't talk to somebody that lived under the red flag. I know their to young to remember all the people trying to escape from Russia and East Germany.

Gary

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

most of the US ex-pats living up here in Alberta were havin' a big party Tuesday night too....

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

They are educated by liberals in liberal ideals and the act as the liberals wish them to Good little bundists.

Bob Lawless

7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Every generation has them. Mine had the idiots running around our cities waving an NVA flag.

When they get older, and have to earn a living, MOST of them learn that this country isn't such a bad place to live. Even now, with obama in office it's still better than anywhere else.

I thought of the parents of those kids. The parents that broke there humps to pay for their little Johhny or Missy to go to school

"Hey marge, get in here, I think I just saw missy on the TV. Yeah I think it was her. There, there, see it is OUR little girl. Wow, we haven't seen her in such a....Wait a minute, WTF kind of tee shirt is she wearing? Marge, call YOUR daughter right now. Get her boney white *ss on the phone. I want to talk to her."

Just kids being stupid. The scary ones are the "teachers" that wear them.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

9. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

These kids should not be allowed to vote!!!! They are not responsible enought to drink legally, are they? Populism at work - and the "work" is the destruction of America!

10. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Did you hear the girl who said she wouldn't have to worry about paying her mortgage or putting gas in her tank now! What a bunch of FOOLS! Why should ANYBODY be supprised aboout the COMMIE FLAG. After all, it's no secret that Obama has had their agenda for years!

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/381gFG4Crr8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/381gFG4Crr8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The mind boggles !!!!!!!

Jerbear

12. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Wonder how long it will be before the Ocommie supporters start putting large portraits of their "Dear Leader" up in cities around the country just like the Soviets and North Koreans did...Bill

13. Tjack

Tjack TS Member

Read Deuteronomy 28 verses 15 - 68 Now that Obama is President take special note of verse 43. There has never been a Gentile over Israel until now. Also read verse 44 this has come true as well. How much are we borrowing from China??? All of this has now started. Read for your self and see whats comming next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content