1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

photo of Cardinal center

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Grayson Mayne, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

Within the last week someone posted a very nice photo of the cardinal center. It shows the trap line to the left and the new vendor buildings to the right. I can't seem to find it in the search program. I anyone remembers the name of the thread I would be grateful if you would post it on this thread.

Thanks.

2. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

there ya'go. from doubleauto

3. Grayson Mayne

Grayson Mayne Member

Thank you very much goatshin. Those are the very pics I was looking for. I just gotta go there.

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Grayson,

You will NEVER regret a trip to Cardinal Center...

Beautiful facility, and well run shoots !

As one fellow who reset one of our traps last year said to me: "Sir, we are here to please the shooters".

That statement said it all !

Dave in SC

5. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Do they have a camping area?If yes could someone post a photo of it and the parking area.

6. tedingraham

tedingraham Member

TracyHunter,

The link to Cardinal Center's campground website is above. I've shot at Cardinal, but haven't camped. I haven't heard any complaints about the campgrounds, only accolades. Everything is first-class.

Ted

Beavercreek, Ohio

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I'm sitting in my motorhomeright now having just finished Singles Chamionship and there is NO facility like this East of the Mississippi. I would even chose this as way better than SPARTA. The only disappointments thus far is of course the wind nd the Walleye and Perch guy not being here. Comming back in Auagust for the Cardinal Classic.

blade819

8. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Blade,

See you in August !

Right on as for the best place East of the Mississippi...

For camping information call out there and ask for Jenna Walker..She will inform you of everything they have..It truely is a wonderful place to be with a camper.

There is an indoor pool for all to use, and a fishing pond for the kiddies right next to the pool building. The shower rooms are immaculately clean, all seperate units that have locks on the doors...I want to say there are something like 22 shower rooms.

Cannot say enough good about this place and am looking forward to August...This is our Grand !!!

Dave in SC

9. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Dito for the Cardinal center drove 1200 miles to get here and worth every penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Also my wife even liked it and she thinks that SATAN invented trap shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.