1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phoenix trap clubs ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gslam, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gslam

gslam TS Member

Are there any normal trap clubs in Phoenix other than the big govn. owned Ben Avery that one can shoot at?

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

90 miles north is Prescott Trap & Skeet Club. Mix of skeet, trap, wobble, doubles and five stand. Check out our web site for directions.

Bernie

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

gslam, Unfortunately, having lost Red Mountain, you now have also Casa Grande and Tucson in addition to the 2 mentioned above. Check the AZ web site, because there are a few other small clubs that I'm not aware of. Good shooting, Bob

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Whats the problem with Ben Avery ..? You might not have much of a choice not to far into the future so take what you can get, when you can get it, or don't shoot at all ... I'll sell you a hand thrower that I don't use anymore ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have been to Ben Avery a number of times and I can certainly understand not wanting to go back. I moved away from Phx in 2000 and maybe Ben Avery has changed a lot but it sucked back then. It is a nice facility but was very poorly run

6. gslam

gslam TS Member

Every forum has one smart ass some have two, glad to see this one isn't left out.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

So, being as you don't have an answer I'll figure you just want to bitch about something or anything for that matter ... All forums have bitchers and complainers and it looks like this one is no different ... You obviously don't have a valid complaint or you would of answered a simple question because there have been a lot of changes made at Ben Avery in the not very distant past and your concerns may no longer be valid ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.