1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phoenix Suns & New Mex Immigration Law

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

This is a good way to get your point across! Put this way anybody should be able to figure it out.

This is after Arizona's own Phoenix Suns(pro Basketball Team of the NBA) were protesting the new law in AZ: Much has been said agfainst AZ's move to do the Fed Gov job. The following was sent by a friend and poke at the Suns. To see where it came from you'll understand when you see the last line.

"What if the owners of the Suns discovered that hordes of people were sneaking into the games without paying? What if they had a good idea who the gate crashers are, but the ushers and security personnal were not allowed to ask these folks to produce their ticket stubs, thus non-paying attendees couldn't be ejected. Furthermore what if Sun's ownership was expected to provide those who sneaked in with complimentary eats and drink? And what if, on those days when a gate-crasher because ill or injured, the Suns had to provide free medical care and shelter?"

Posted by Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer on her Facebook.

This was sent to me by email. All I have to say it makes a good point.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The boycotting thing has been a boost to the economy here in Arizona with a few exceptions ... The Governor is taunting Obama to come on down and he would rather go on vacation or to Chicago than deal with whats really happening on the border ... Biden got as close as the Grand Canyon but thats as close as that puke would get to the border also ... Makes you Proud to be an American don't it ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Bill it make me proud because every time those dog**rds refuse to deal with it it just drives the nails into the coffins a little further.

What bothers me also is the videos of the National Parks along the boarder and the filthy mess these scumbag aliens leave every where. These Parks are in AZ but they are National Parks the property of all Americans.

Bob Lawless

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Arizona is still the "Old West." And good for them. I think I'll buy a winter home there.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

shot410-- I did a few years ago and am looking forward to getting back this winter. Great State with a lot of good people.

6. butcher

butcher Member

Everybody should boycott the Phonnix Suns

7. jpollo

jpollo TS Member

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me. But, back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans. And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback' so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal's back then, they can sure do it today! If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback, into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself. or just click on the link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.