1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phoenix gun clubs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dontshootenough, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontshootenough

dontshootenough TS Member

Where I can shoot some targets in the Phoenix area. I am there on business so will not have my gun with me. Preferable is a place where I can rent a gun etc. Trap, Skeet or Sporting clays would be fine. Just want to shoot some targets in Arizona

Thanks

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Just north of phoenix towards Wickenberg ( close to Phoenix past Bell rd and go west) is a club called Ben Avery. They have all kinds of ranges and clays courses, trap and skeet and they rent guns

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I don't know about gun rentals, but targets can be shot at the following ...

Ben Avery in the north west corner of the greater Phoenix area. http://www.aztrap.com/ClubPages/Ben%20Avery.htm

Red Mountain in the north east greater Phoenix area. http://www.aztrap.com/ClubPages/red_mountain.htm

and last but not least Casa Grande to the south. http://www.aztrap.com/ClubPages/casa%20grande.htm

I have shot at Ben Avery and Red Mountain and hope to get back there next winter for a week or two. Bill Malcolm

4. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Ben Avery is located off I-17 at exit 223, Carefree Highway towards the west aprox 2 miles.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm not so sure that Ben Avery rents guns any longer since being taken over by Arizona Game and Fish, but I do not think they do ... North on I-17 to Carefree Highway, west to entrance which is now a stop light out in the middle of no place ... (approx 2 miles) ...

Red Mountain Trap and Skeet is in the east valley so depending on where you will be staying that might work better for you ... The number there is (480) 990-9994 ...

I don't think they ever rented gun at the club in Casa Grande but the club is under new management and that may of changed ... The people at Red Mountain can give you the phone number of Casa Grande so you can call ahead and see if its even open before you drive all the way over there ...
    WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. bas

bas Member

dontshootenough...please see the above website - Check out clubs and the respective pages which will give you all of the information you should need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gun clubs near phoenix

phoenix area gun clubs

trap shotguns in phoenix az