1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Philippines / Guam Skeet or Trap Gun Clubs?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Potosky, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Something I posted a few years back.... May give you a starting point!

http://www.losttarget.com/shoots2005/1205scap/default.htm

2. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

When you are in Manila or Subic or Olongapo, try to call P.B.Dionisio & Sons Gun Store. Owner Jethro Dionisio is an avid trap shooter and shot in Asian Games. Please google his name. Also a steel shooter IPSC. Mabuhay.

3. turbonick

turbonick Member

I moved to the Philippines 3 years ago. So far I've found 3 clubs in the Metro Manila area. The Philippine National Shooting Association has a really nice facility about 20 miles from Manila in Muntinlupa. Really nice facility with 2 international trap fields and 2 international skeet fields. Computer controlled and voice activated. It's a great place to shoot. Right in Metro Manila there are 2 clubs some what close to each other. One is Team Goma Sport which has a ball trap, international skeet, 5 stand and FITSC. That's in Taytay City. They hold the FITSC national championship there. The next city over is Antipolo. There's a nice sporting clays club there with international trap. The sporting clays course has something like 18 stations on the side of a mountain. Great place to shoot. If you're in Manila and want to shoot just send me a message and I can take you out there to shoot. Sometimes it's hard to get ammo and usually they don't rent guns so you have to go prepared with everything you need. No gun shops at these places. Hope that helps. If you have any other questions just let me know.

Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
clay shooting manila

clay target philippines

clay targets guam
claytarget in philipines
philippines shooting trap
philippines trap shooting

skeet shooting manila

trap shooting guam