1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PHIL SIMMS, A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rtw, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rtw

rtw TS Member

My wife and I drove to Grand Junction, CO this past weekend to meet Phil Simms, get an idea of his work, and possibly order a stock. What a great experience. My wife couldn't help but buy one. He spent the day Sat giving my wife his undivided attention. That is when he and I weren't shooting ducks back in the old country, in the old days. He spent all the time she desired. Answered all her questions, fitted the wood to the gun, and then fit the wood to her. She shot targets on his trap field until she, and he, were satisfied to the point of impact. He was pleasant, an extremely competant woodworker, patient, and all around great guy to do business with. No nonsense, everyone gets the same deal, and supurb workmanship. A great experience. RT & Beth Willey

2. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Ross and Beth, Really enjoyed working with you guys and want to thank you again for coming down from Cody! Hope to get up that way next summer. Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.