1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PHIL ROSS BOOK OUT FIRST PART OF AUGUST

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Phil Ross, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

AVAILABLE EARLY AUGUST 2008!!

Phil Ross’ anticipated Book…See Phil for further information regarding orders. See or contact Phil Ross
    909-307-0385 or E-Mail:
    PRossTripleA27@aol.com

Many accolades already received including: “SOMETHING FOR EVERY TRAPMAN OR TRAPWOMAN FROM THE EXPERT TO THE BEGINNER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”—BRITT ROBINSON

“PHIL ROSS WRITES ABOUT TOPICS THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ADDRESSED IN PRINT. HE DUG IN DEEPLY AND PULLS NO PUNCHES.. HIGHLY INFORMATIVE WITH LOTS OF FIRSTS.”—RICHARD MARASCOLA

…lots of material covered for the first time in print….

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I'll buy it for sure. Thanks for the announcement, Phil.

Neil

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

bump...oh I found the contact details in this thread.

4. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Thanks Neil............Enjoy the book! :)

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

6. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Hi jcl,
    My info for the cd's are on trapshooters.com along with my address and phone number. They haven't put all the info about the book on there yet, but the book is $25.95 + $5.00 shipping and handling. The price of the cd's are on the site, but I will add them in here. Cd's are $39.95 + $5.00 shipping and handling. You can send check or money order too me.

Phil Ross
    520 Hibiscus Dr. Apt. C103
    Redlands, Calif. 92373

Home phone is: 909-307-0385

Regards, Phil

7. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Thanks jcl! :)

8. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Book is here :)

9. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Hope to get mine soon Phil. It was nice Bull S**tin with you at Redlands, seemed like old times.

Tom Strunk

10. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Hi Tom,
    I feel the same, it was like old times buddy. Your book will be in the mail tomorrow.

Regards, Phil :)

11. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

How many threads does it take to say the same thing.

P.S. Who is Phil Ross?

12. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

I am uping the threads for Phil Ross.........Sorry, if it's bothering you. I am his girlfriend. If you would like to know about Phil Ross he has a site on Trapshooters.com.

Regards, Jan

13. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Who is Little Dog?????????????????? Does anyone use their real name anymore???

Regards, Jan (Phil's girl)

14. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I agree with Little Dog .....enough is enough already ! I use to love to watch Phil shoot and I admired him , but this is getting to be a fast turnoff. Why don't you just get a banner?

15. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Trpshtr2001............This isn't Phil doing the uping on the threads. This is Jan his girlfriend doing it, so blame me not Phil. He doesn't do computers! If you don't like it then don't open it or read it. There are sure a lot of other things on this site that is worse off then me uping this thread. AND WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR REAL NAME SO WE KNOW WHO IS PUTTING HIS OR HER TWO CENT IN????

JAN

16. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Ok , then I direct the question to you? Don't you think you are abusing this site by taking up so much space and constantly uping this book ? When is enough enough? I'll come back in a couple years and see how many ups you put on here.
    Furthermore, it is not a question of opening and reading the post, I dont have to open them to see what is going on.

Raymond Drake

17. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Raymond, No I don't think I am abusing the site. Like I said if you don't like it don't read it or open it. I think there is other threads that don't need to be on here, but do you see me telling the others that put the threads on here to stop? No, it's there business! I can't believe how much this really bothers you. Like I said, If you don't like it "OH WELL". If you were a friend or admired Phil I don't think you would have posted something in here. Another thing I am not going to go back and forth with this with you so, you won't be hearing from me again. I do what I want, and you can do what you want.

Jan

18. Wilma Harris

Wilma Harris TS Member

Jan, I can assure you that you are costing Phil possible book sales by the way you are rubbing this in on everyone by constantly moving these up. People are judged by the company they keep so Phil is being judged by your actions, which are not appreciated.

If this is the only way you have to try to sell some kind of a book from Phil, or try to get someone to do a clinic from him, your chances are not good.

Good luck but elsewhere please.

19. Phil Ross

Phil Ross TS Member

Southbend, again no real name.......Ta ta!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.