1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phil Robertson Duck Commander for PRESIDENT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jim Porter, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Here starts a movement: PHIL FOR PRESIDENT
    Successful Businesman, Devoted Family Man, Godly Man, Second Amendment Rights supporter, Man of the People, Very Recognizable, Popular, Honest (that may be a problem), Plain Spoken, Frugal while all around him spend liberally, Military Supporter (Si was in NAM, JACK), strong work ethic, does not waste time playing golf or taking extended vacations. (duck season is only 63 days), excellent stuart of natural resources, (expecially wetlands), strong on law and order and stern on law breakers, excellent negotiator (think he would scare heck out of little twerps from the middle east--

add your thoughts on his qualifications--

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Who's Phil Robertson and what the heck is a duck commander??

Keller

3. Hank55

Hank55 Member

Here, Here, I'm for that. Then we'll all be "Happy-Happy-Happy". Uncle Cy for VP also.

4. gotbass

gotbass Member

Now we're cooking with peanut oil!

5. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

I like the idea but I think Si would be a better fit. LOL

6. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

That's a fact, Jack!

Jason for Sec. Of State,

Miss Kay would make a helluva first lady!

7. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Rule #1--Be conservative

Rule #1--Family man

Rule #1--Want a smaller Gov't.

Rule #1--Eat what you hunt.

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

<object id="flashObj" width="480" height="270" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=2219203804001&playerID=1146049118001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAABCkUiSsE~,KvzYjcKbAcslOBuc1KUOjjBojKzV_4DA&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2219203804001&playerID=1146049118001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAABCkUiSsE~,KvzYjcKbAcslOBuc1KUOjjBojKzV_4DA&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="480" height="270" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

9. 548

548 Guest

I think I just had a brain sneeze.

10. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote><I>"Unknown been living under a ROCK?"</I></blockquote>Don't think so, but if that's Phil on that video, it definitely looks like HE has!

Keller

11. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

He sure as hell beats the kenyan clown we have now. Maybe he could bring work ethics back to the U.S.

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

He'd get my vote.

13. C-Money

C-Money Member

I would vote for him. He is a very good man, and would do good things in our Government.

14. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

He looks GREAT and speaks extremely well, so I am sure he is the person to back FOR President OF the United States and get the voter's majority to win! Give me a BREAK!

15. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Doug.. Thanks for the link to Phil's interview. I saw another one that has Willie doing it. Great all american family, as far as I'm concerned. I would be proud to call them my friends..... Dan

16. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

It would be great to have a fine man as Phil run for President. The world is headed the wrong direction away from God, and it is refreshing to see someone take a stand for their beliefs. I wish all professing Christians would do the same. Maybe we would all be Happy, Happy, Happy...

17. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Phil has more brains in an inch of his beard than the idiot we have squatting in the White House now.

Presidential vacations would be frog gigging, duck hunt'n and kill'n beavers. Heck ya!!!

Put Si in charge of National Security.

18. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Perfect. Love Duck Dynasty. Phil would be great. Miss Kay would be an awesome first lady. Jase could be attorney general. Willie could be secretary of state. And Si.......well lets see....... how about if we put him in charge of the VA? Perfect.

19. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

Great video! Thanks GunDr, I have a new found appeciation of Phil as a man and as a person. Joe

20. Carl Chadwell

Carl Chadwell TS Member

I couldn't have said it better myself. Phil Robertson hit the nail on the head.

peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.