1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phil Kiner's Trapshooting DVD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jcallan, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcallan

jcallan TS Member

Phil Kiner

Seldom these days do I purchase products that are of such value for dollar that I am motivated to tell others, but about a month ago I purchased Phil Kiner's Trapshooting and Eye Traning DVD combo package and have been simply blown away. It took me four viewing sessions just to get through the material...and it is all crisp and packed full of tips and ideas. It is like Phil took an all day seminar and distilled it into a 3+ hour video. I have not gotten this much value out that 50 or 60 bucks in a long time (I forgot what I paid for the set...they were on sale).

I have other videos and have taken in person clinics with Harlan Campbell, Jr. and Nora Ross and these experiences were excellent. However, I have to say that if you are gonna spend money on a DVD for Trapshooting then you will get a bunch of material on Phil's.

As to the Eye Exercise Video that came with my set...it is interesting and no doubt will help, but it does earn me some strange looks on airplanes.

I have not yet been shooting trap a year and got a lot out of Phil's video. I highly recommend it for anyone seeking a Trapshooting DVD.

Smokem

Jim

2. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Phils' DVD is one of the best out there, he is a super person and will help shooters however he can. Joe

3. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Guys- thanks for the compliments, a good thing to see on the ole computer this morning. Phil

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Phils DVD or video is basically his clinic without the benefit of watching him give it in person ... If you watch the dvd or video and then get a chance to take his clinic it will all come together and make that much more sense to you or anyone for that matter ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. RV4driver

RV4driver TS Member

I got his video, then took his course in Cheyenne last April (freakin' cold). Great stuff, now the bad news.

I waited until today to watch the video AGAIN.
    STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!
    I'm such a schmuck. I've been watching my scores slide further and further into the toilet lately. All I had to do was watch the video again, and now I see that I'd forgotten a LOT of the stuff I'd learned! Bad habits come back QUICK!

I won't make that mistake again. Every month or so, WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN!

That, and Terry's wall chart...watch out for me next year!!!

Jeff
    Ft. Collins, Co.

6. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

I don't shoot trap but I shoot sporting clays and was wondering if the eye exercises would help me?

7. k810329

k810329 Member

Ive been trying to decide which dvd to get my son for christmas.We are both new to the sport so its been trial and error.With all the reviews in the different threads,it looks like this will be the dvd I order for him.

8. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

If you like Phill's DVD's, you will really like the sound track he listens to. I found it helpful with shooting, and with the wife.

9. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

The eye exercise will help anything clay target and also your baseball/basketball/raquetball/anything with a moving object

Jess--No one is supposed to know I listen to the orginal sound track from "Deep Throat" while shooting

Claybird2 thanked this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

best trap shooting dvd

phil kiner trap shooting tips

phil kiner trapshooting

phil kiner trapshooting book

phil kiner trapshooting clinic

phil kiner videos for sale
shooting using tv dvd eye exercise

trap shooting dvd