1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phil Kiner’s Secret

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mono1393, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mono1393

mono1393 Member

There is no secret. Just hard work!!!!!!!

2. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

OOOOO don't be silly, of course there is a simple solution... Hard work, thats ridiculous. We all know that there is a secret solution and you just won't tell the rest of us.

3. Golden Beebe

Golden Beebe TS Member

I have some Golden Beebes... Got them direct from Phil. I guess that I can sell off a few. Pricing depends on the rarity and purpose of the beebe. PM me for more info and pricing...

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

Phil does have a secret to success. It's called good Karma. On several posts on this site Phil has volunteered his time and help to some of us with questions and problems. This from a fellow who gets a pretty fair amount for those very services normally. Thanks Phil

--- Chip King ---

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Phil's latest article for me is one of his best! Without saying it outright, he's telling us how the "zone" comes about! Great read Phil, thanks!! Hap

6. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

It was a typical informative Phil article, one of the highlights of Trap&Field.

Personally I liked the part where he gives credit to the barbeque chef. I'd like to meet that guy :)

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.