1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phil Kiner Video

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil R, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil R

Neil R TS Member

The "NEW" Phil Kiner Trapshooting Clinic DVD video was received today. I have not viewed it yet, but will in the next day or so.
    Neil R

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I watched the entire video and there is a lot of information that any and all shooters can use ... Phil just is not the movie star type and it shows that he is not very comfortable in front of the camera but he gets the job done and gets the points across ... I would say its a good investment in anyones shooting to watch and learn from this DVD ... The editing is much better than the first one, audio and visual presentation is much better also ... Lots of good stuff ... Good Job Phil, you da Man ..! WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. happy

happy Member

I should have the video's for sale at the Great Lakes Grand if Phil remembers to bring them. See GOTA HAV IT outside the west kitchen door under the oak trees next to the restrooms. Norm

4. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

I watched mine today also. Agreed, much better than the first and jam packed with info. I really enjoyed the rare footage about how to compensate for cross dominance. I believe that I see some signs of it coming on and his video explanation of the signs definately put it at the top of my "lets check this out" list. Great job Phil!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.