1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phil Kiner....has class

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DaveXT, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveXT

DaveXT Member

Purchased the Kiner shooting video. As a new shooter, I followed his advice and picked up a few birds. When I had a question about gun set-up, I emailed him. At his invitation, we spoke on the phone to answer my question. It is nice to see people that stand behind there work. Phl, thanks for having such class! Obviously, I think the video was worth the cash.

Dave

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

That video is some of the best money you can spend on Trap.

You need a couple of days to watch it. The first part is slow. But, there is a tremendous wealth of information. It is worth twice the price.

3. TC

TC TS Member

Not only does he have class, he is really a nice guy! Tony

4. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

He has also took time to help me over the phone. We are very lucky to have him involved with our sport. Great guy, definitely a class act! Thanks Phil! His video is a must-have for trapshooters.

5. TjayE

TjayE Member

Phil Kiner is truly an All American. Phil is always willing to help anyone with a trapshooting problem. Tom

6. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

I took a clinic last year, sent him an email question a few months later, quick response. Highly recommend his seminar.

7. wlc

wlc Member

He is one of the best if you have eye issues. He really understands the problems associated with shooting with one eye, cross firing, etc.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Phil was the first All American to offer his help. He heard about a problem that I was having and called me to offer his advice. How many people actually take that kind of interest in a sport?

9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

If you found his recorded lessons useful, you should make it a point to take a class from him. Worth every nickle!

The thing I am most impressed with about Phil Kiner is the personalized instruction that he gives to each student and the manner in which he explains to people what the problems are without making anyone feel bad about their own weaknesses.

The man is welcome at our club anytime.

10. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the comments, now I need to get to town as my cap is not large enough now.

11. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

This goes way back to. Trap and Field mag. had a column years ago called ask the all american. I asked a question about shooting glasses, and ended up speaking with Phil on the phone also. Truly a great guy. Dale

12. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

I have to add my 2 cents here and say "all the above" and more!

Phil has answered emails, given me his phone number, taken time at shoots to personally work with our kids and even donated several of his DVDs to our Team.

All of this started a number of years ago and I want to again take this opportunity to say THANKS! You can not go wrong with either his DVDs or clinics! (don't forget about the eye exercise DVD).

I will give Phil a great deal of the credit for the many successes our kids have had since he first gave us a helping hand!

Phil Kiner, definitely one of the BEST!