1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phil Kiner Clinic- Robinson Ranch FL March 10-11

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Phil Kiner, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I will be at Robinson Ranch the weekend before the Southern Grand for a 2 day clinic.

Clinic Fee: $350.00 per shooter, shooter pays for targets and supplies own ammo. Limited to max of 10 shooters.

What we will do: first day shoot about 75 singles 100 handicap and 25pair of doubles.
    Second Day will be about 25 singles, 125 handicap, and 150-250 doubles depending on time.

What you will learn is how to analyze your shooting because I use the camera to show you what is going on. I have spent years finding the mix of shooting and video review that maximizes student improvement.

I do not teach one style only. I try to find what works for you and show you ways to improve. If you are a one eye shooter (or think you might need to be) I am the best intructor to teach 1 eye shooters, with the exception of Nora Ross. I can show you if you have a problem that would cause you to need to be a one eyed shooter.

With the aid of the camera I will figure out what your problems are and give you a plan to work on the "fix". You have to work on it yourself as no instructor can fix you, you have to fix yourself. I do not MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING I show you what you are doing and you decide if you want to spend the time to get better.

I would be available on friday for private lessons for 1 or 2 or if there was enough interest I could do a 1 day clinic. You will learn at a 1 day clinic but a 2 day is a better value for the shooter.

Email me at pkiner@philkiner.com and I will send you a sign up brochure. thanks phil

2. Phil Kiner

0   0   0

3. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

0   0   0

4. Phil Kiner

0   0   0

I know several of you have emailed and I have not answered but, I was had a 2nd Grader's School program to attend last night and did not get home in time to do anything but go to bed.

Will try answer those this evening. Thanks pk

5. Phil Kiner

0   0   0

TTT

If you sign up for this one I promise to tell (at the clinic) at least one more true story that could not be posted on the sex and shooting thread.

6. Phil Kiner

0   0   0

7. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.