1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phil Kiner Clinic: Manassas VA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gary Olin, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Olin

Gary Olin TS Member

Phil will be giving two clinics at the Fairfax Rod & Gun Club in Manassas, Va., on May 20-23. I have a limited number of openings in both clinics (Thursday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday). Contact me by email if you're interested. It's a great clinic.

Gary Olin

2. Gary Olin

Gary Olin TS Member

I will respond to everyone who emailed me yesterday or this morning when I get back home this afternoon. At the moment, I have received enough responses to fill the Thursday-Friday clinic but still have openings in the Saturday-Sunday clinic.

3. Gary Olin

Gary Olin TS Member

I still have openings in the Friday-Saturday clinic (May 22-23).

4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Coming from Mr. Tom..........You can take that to the bank!
    D.P.Reynolds

5. Gary Olin

Gary Olin TS Member

I still have a couple of openings in the Saturday-Sunday (May 22-23) session, not the "Fri-Sat" in my previous post.

6. Gary Olin

Gary Olin TS Member

Both sessions are booked, but I will put people on a wait list if they're interested. Thanks for all the interest.

7. coldtrail

coldtrail Member

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gary- You have organized a fine event that will help several VA shooters, but don't forget to help Phil a little. He really likes fine ice cream. Not the cheap stuff I get from Wall Mart, but the top quality ice cream. That will keep Phil happy.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.