1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Phil Crenwelge Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Old Ranger, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

A month or so ago, I sent my 3200 to Phil Crenwelge to have a release trigger installed. This Wednesday it came back completed and Thursday I took it to the club and shot it.

I'm telling you all of this because of the fine job Phil did, and thought everyone should know in case you might need a release of your own some day. Phil's are especially interesting because he builds them so that if you set the bottom barrel first, it's a release-pull, and if you set the top barrel first, it's a pull-pull.

I shot two rounds with it, the first we'll call an orientation round, but on the second I ran the last 24 birds. Sweet!

Thanks very much, Phil, you do great work.

Old Ranger

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

When is a double release or did you want a R/P?

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

See the link above.

4. Old Ranger

Old Ranger Member

320090T: I wanted the R/P, and especially wanted the P/P when starting with the top barrel. I use the gun for sporting clays too, and am not sure I'm ready for R/R there.

Bufferbob: Phil is traveling around the country this year. Best bet is to try his cell phone: 1-210-313-5988.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.