1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PHEASANTSGALORE GETS PERAZZI STOCK

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by TrapperP2005, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

0   0   0

HELLO FELLOW TRAP SHOOTERS. I RECENTLY PURCHASED A STOCK AND FOREND FROM THIS WEBSITE FOR A PERAZZI MX2000 RECEIVER. AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY THE SELLER. IN THESE PHOTOS, IT LOOKS LIKE THAT IS WHAT IT WOULD FIT.. GO FIGURE. I HELD IT UP TO MY FRIENDS MX10 AND HIS STOCK WAS TWICE THE SIZE. MIND YOU, HIS IS FACTORY AS WELL AS THIS ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE. THIS STOCK SEEMS TO BE MADE FOR A 20 GAUGE OR 410.. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF PERAZZI MAKES A 410BUT.. CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS??? THE SELLER WONT LET ME RETURN IT BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS PULLING A STUNT ON HIM. IF THAT WAS THE CASE I WOULDNT GIVE IT AWAY. I WANT A STOCK THAT WOULD FIT MY RECEIVER PROPERLY. WHO WANTS IT?? YOU CAN HAVE IT!!

P.M ME WITH ADDRESS. I WILL PICK A PERSON AT RANDOM. I WILL ALSO PAY SHIPPING.

2. TrapperP2005

TrapperP2005 Member

0   0   0

3. Trapduster

Trapduster Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will take it for my mx8 Larry

4. algebra1

algebra1 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I would like to have it as well.
    Thanks Steve

5. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Well, you may be very fortunate as perazzi does make a 410 (I held one a week ago). Just a tiget out of my price range (I thought the tag said $3199--and upon close examination it was $31999). I would love to have it--but honestly, it doesn't seem like it would fit in our decor. Find the "right" home for it and I'm sure the new owner will be very pleased. regards Bob

6. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I will Take It. Thanks

7. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

I would also be interested in receiving it. Thanks,

Mark

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Why not sell it? Ebay, TS.com, etc.

9. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Put me in the drawing every thing I have is too small and doesn't fit it will feel right at home . Thanks Buddy Old One Eye

10. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Will that fit my K80? if so I will take it. lol

11. Dean812

Dean812 TS Member

0   0   0

Add me to your list, should fit my MX8 nicely. It's a shame this seller won't refund your money since it seems you contacted him with the problem in a timely fashion.
    Dean K

12. Carl Rehm's

Carl Rehm's TS Member

0   0   0

Don't give the stock away - Call a Perazzi Dealer and explain what happen - if he is willing send it to him to see what gun it does fit - then sell it. For the price of shipping is a lot cheaper than giving away a expensive stock.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.