1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pheasant hunt N.W. Kansas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by snkypete, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snkypete

snkypete Member

If you would be interested in hunting pheasants in Northwest Kansas, go to www.goodlandrotary.com and click on the road5outdoors link.

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I used to hunt out of Barnard, Ks every year. Nearby?

3. snkypete

snkypete Member

No, not nearby. Goodland is 180 miles west of Barnard. Thanks for asking. This is going to be a great year for pheasant hunting in Northwest Kansas.

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I hunted around Norton KS last December, it was incredible. As good as what I have experienced in North or South Dakota with the added bonus of Bobwhites. Hope I can do that again this year. Excellent public 'walk on' program, not second rate or over worked cover but the primo stuff. Non resident license costs are reasonable.

5. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

My GSP says "lets go" but not this year.

6. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Have hunted east of Colby the last several years. My sister and brother-in-law farm ground from Goodland to Hays. I drive past some of the walk-in at the west end of the lake at Norton. Looks really good. Lots of good looking quail habitat. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.