1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PG&E - If This Don't Beat All!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Heap, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

"unrestrained animals on the property" ?

Crocodile Dundee had this same problem.

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

I would make sure my insurance is paid up.

If your pets maul a meter reader,regardless of their stupidity.

It will cost you more than a light or gas bill.

Then most likely your pet will be put down.

Some years ago a great dane mauled a 15 year old paper girl.
    This was not too far from here.

Needless to say these people went bankrupt.

Bo

3. chessney

chessney TS Member

Sbray..If you think I should go out and buy binoculars just to read your meter you must a few sticks short of a pile..This must be a troll????..... Ziggy

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

It seems obvious that the other meter readers had their own binoculars for reading meters. I would bet that they were used for other houses also not just Sbray.

Eric

5. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

SBray, don't worry...in another 57 posts or so, the International Brotherhood of Meter Readers will be finished venting on you, and someone will actually read your post.

Be careful...they might file a grievance on you...

6. tonygrz

tonygrz TS Member

Down here in our neck of the woods in West Texas, they read the meters with telemetry. We live about 1/4 mile from the road and they didn't want to drive up our driveway. So they installed a meter they can read from the road. And our daughter in southern Missouri has the same situation.

Maybe you can convince them to install one of these type meters and problem solved.

Tony G.

7. Lone Gunmen

Lone Gunmen TS Member

So the PG&E employee won't crawl 60 yards through your cobra, land mine, and concertina-wire-infested yard and brave your three trained attack dogs, unrestrained, that have already mauled all your neighbors and kept all prior PG&E employees locked, terror sticken, in their trucks whenever they came to your house in the past? Is that about it? I suppose you shoot at them with Black Rifles, too. And then you try to lure the customer representative and his/her supervisor to the same grisly death in the jaws of your mutant pack of hell-hounds. If you weren't such a... a... FUDD... you might have put in an angled meter years ago.

8. Lone Gunmen

Lone Gunmen TS Member

So the PG&E employee won't crawl 60 yards through your cobra, land mine, and concertina-wire-infested yard and brave your three trained attack dogs, unrestrained, that have already mauled all your neighbors and kept all prior PG&E employees locked, terror sticken, in their trucks whenever they came to your house in the past? Is that about it? I suppose you shoot at them with Black Rifles, too. And then you try to lure the customer representative and his/her supervisor to the same grisly death in the jaws of your mutant pack of hell-hounds. If you weren't such a... a... FUDD... you might have put in an angled meter years ago.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Buy the meter reader a cheap spotting scope. Problem solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.