1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bachgris, Jul 29, 2013.

1. bachgris

bachgris TS Member

Is it worth spending what you did for the shotgun (BT-99) on a PFS? Or should I save the money for a new gun?

2. 548

548 Guest

I bought a pfs a couple months ago. My thought process was that it's a one time purchase; meaning I can just keep installing it on whatever gun I shoot at the time. I really like the stock and I am glad I pulled the trigger.

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Yes they are worth every penny. I got one then 3 more.
    Buy it.

4. sixten38

sixten38 Member

If you are a form over function type I would say no it is not worth it. On the other hand if you think that infinite adjustability and recoil management all for less than half of a custom stock then it is made for you. You also do not have to worry about it getting dinged up in the rack. I still am a sucker for a beautiful piece of wood but I would not trade my PFS as long as I am shooting competitively and treating my gun more as a tool than an art object.