1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS-Will re-list later, eye surgery today

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by luvtrapguns, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

2. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Rey, The pad plate piece you refer to appears to be part of the adjustable butt pad kit which I believe is an option. The plate I have has three rows of slots for vertical adjustment. These can be clearly seen in the first picture. The butt plate mounts directly to the back of absorber unit with two screws. No additional piece is required to make this functional. I have listed the PFS web site above for reference. Thanks, Marc

3. glenns

glenns Member

0   0   0

Is this pretty easy to install? I have a Mono Gun I'd like to put it on.

What does a grip cost?

4. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Reyper No argument here. If there is an additional plate necessary to complete this unit I will obtain it from Vern and include it in the sale. This is my first PFS and it all looks to fit together without additional pieces. Thanks for the input. Marc

5. luvtrapguns

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

glenns, Very easy to install. Remove old stock, PFS Grip fastens to receiver with one allen bolt, one additional allen bolt (included) fastens unit to Grip.

Grips have been selling on this site in the $125 to $175 range. New I believe they are $240. Ljutic grips have been offerred on this site. Thanks, Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.