1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS - Vern Brown

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ffwildcat, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

Put this down as a Me too post!

Vern has proven himself time and again in my dealings with him.

Combine a first rate product with high business ethics and you get a rare combination - a successful small business.

Look at this forum as one example of how well his business works - Vern isn't posting threads here promoting his product - all of the testimony comes from satisfied customers who fall over themselves (me included) relating about how good the product works and how good a person Vern is to deal with.

Congratulations Vern.

Jim

2. steele

steele TS Member

I guess I make three happy campers. The better half's PFS needed a little attention. Vern told me he was heading north to Alaska to do a little fishing. Told me if he got the stock before he left, he would turn it right around. I did & he did. Lucy is happy, so Butch is happy. Thanks Vern.

Butch From Pgh

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Vern is a top notch guy, and runs a top notch business! I have owned numerous PFS stocks and service has been great!

Matt

4. KenC

KenC Member

Vern & his product are the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.