1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS Ultimate Comb

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Smiley, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiley

Smiley Member

Has anybody got one? comments please plus some photo's would be appreciated as I already have 2 PFS stocks in left hand
    Smiley

2. zinger

zinger Member

I sent you an email about the combs. If you have any questions, please contact me. Kim Bateman zinger @ zbzoom.net (leave out the spaces)

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I had an ultimate comb. This version allows more off set than you can get with the precision fit and it gives you the feel of a conventional comb. I bought a soft comb for it from Keith Heeg. I needed a lot of cast and could not get it with a precision fit. Brown set mine up N/C at the Grand 2 years ago. I never could get used to the movement & sold it.

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

Got one a number of weeks ago.

I need a LOT of cast off. I used 5/8" of spacers to move the comb as far right as possible.

A very worth while accessory for me.

Don

5. ffwildcat

ffwildcat TS Member

DO a subject search for "Ultimate Fit Comb - Kudos". The thread includes photos and pros/cons.

If it was up to me the Ultimate Fit Comb would be standard on all PFS coming out of the shop - a huge improvement over the standard rollover cheek plate.

6. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I have two of them. The adjustment is great and they are a plus to the PFS.

JON

7. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

There is a reason why they are not part of the original package and probable won't be. It isn't money. Jimmy Borum

8. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

I am left handed, need a lot of cast on, I got a pfs, then ordered the wood comb from the thread on TS.com then got the ultimate. That was the best. I needed so much cast that I reversed the bracket that the comb is attached to. This enabled me to get the fit I needed. Its great!

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

The Ultimate comb was designed for shooters with a full and round face. This head shape is typically found on well nourished shooters. I tried one and it did not fit me as well as the standard comb. If I can eat more Ice Cream this Summer, the Ultimate comb might work better for me.

Pat Ireland

10. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

anybody w/ a pair of dial calipers...what is the width and height of the ultimate fit comb?

11. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

I have one, and for me it's a big improvement over the stock PFS comb. With the rollover I needed with the stock comb, the bottom of the stock comb was pushing into my jaw and it was not comfortable. With the UF Comb, nothing touches my jaw.

skeet_man - I'm in your area, PM me if you want to see the comb in person / take measurements.

LMS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

soft ultimate fit comb and keith heeg