1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pfs stocks.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale1957, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale1957

dale1957 Member

Are all PFS stocks the same you change the head to fit your gun? If you buy one for a beretta and you want to put it on a Krieghoff do you just change the head that attaches to the receiver? Thanks

2. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

That is correct. All you need is a grip for your specific brand of gun.

John Harden

3. dale1957

dale1957 Member

Thank you very much Riverrunt. I see alot for sale and wonder why? Do u have an opinion on these stocks? I want to put it on a Krieghoff pro skeet but don't want to cut my stock.

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

You don't cut your stock, you replace it. When you install a PFS, you can sell your old stock if you want to.

5. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

There have been running changes made overtime to the stocks which have caused me and maybe others to upgrade to a later rendition, selling off their earlier model.

All of the PFS stocks, early or late models are great values in my opinion.

Surfer

6. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

I just put on my Guerini. I am VERY pleased with it and I'm shooting better than ever because I now have a gun that fits me perfectly.
    Mark T.

7. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Mtimney - thinking about one myself - did you do all adjustments or take it to a stock fitter?

rm

8. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

I was going to put a BumpBuster on my Citori a few years back. I figured that by the time I paid for the BB and shipping both ways for the stock only I would have $500.00 in it. I found a PFS for $795.00. Now if I want to sell the gun I can take the PFS off if the buyer doesn't want to pay extra for it and sell it on the side. The PFS works very well.

Pat

9. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

dale 1957

You have a PM.

10. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Not only do they work well but service behind the product is second to none. Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.