1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

+++ PFS Stock for Seitz @@@ FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Fits seitz single barrel. It comes with the complete tool kit,2 weights, instruction manual, and includes the shipping to you. The grip has been painted a blue color and has a palm swell made of bondo. The paint can be easily stripped and the grip repainted. It is in perfect condition and all the misses are removed from this stock so put it on and break them all. $900.00 motordoc

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Being that that is the old stock and not the newer stock and that Indiana Gun Club is selling the new Stock With the newer grip for $950.00 your alittle high .

3. motordoctor

Interesting Keybear. Just for kicks I called them. No used ones to fit seitz--couple of used ones for other guns 950.00 plus tax and shipping and the new ones are 1295. and they do NOT have a seitz grip in stock now. They would have to order it and it would be plus tax and shipping. Never heard of a NEW one for 900 dollars. That is actually below I believe what a dealer would pay for them. Only trying to be fair inn my dealings and not trying to be overpriced in any way. Thanks for trying to keep me honest. motordoc

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I really believe your being just a little untruthful . I never said they had them in stock but I did buy one last year . The price for the newer PFS stock was at that time $950.00 and Vern sent me the Grip a newer Style . You can ask anything you like for your PFS stock but just looking at the buyers you have lined up it looks like you may be a little to high .

5. motordoctor

well here we go again. This is a lot of fun. I called Steve at Indiana Gun Club last night. The new PFS units that he has IN STOCK or ordered or whatever were 1295.00. Bob Schultz sells them for the same thing at the grand and other shoots. I'm not trying to be overpriced or whatever but let's be fair before you hijack my "for sale thread" with some crazy prices. You may have purchased one for that price last year or whenever but I can't find a new one under 1295 anywhere. Not saying it can't be done tthe dealers usually hold the price on the new ones, and as stated above Indiana's price on a used one is 950. as of last night Motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.