1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PFS Stock for Left Hand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MikeInNPR, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

Just wondering if anyone has any info for a future PFS to fit a Left Hand TM9? I would like to pick one up for my TM1.

2. tomward

tomward TS Member

PFS does not make a left handed grip for a TM 1. I have used a right handed grip and shoot left handed. It works OK if you have a longer length of pull. If not the grip and the cheek piece will make contact. you could trim the flange on the grip if needed. Not perfect but it's the only way for a lefty to use a PFS on a TM 1 or TMX. To me, it's worth whatever you have to do.
    Tom Ward

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Mirage, Did I lose something in the translation of your post? Other than that, I can't understand why PFS has made the decision not to offer a left grip for TM1. It is a popular gun. I would buy one if it was available. gyrine

4. chazbodazz

chazbodazz Member

I have one custom converted by a guy that apparently repped for Vern Brown . The unit I think is a 3rd generation that was just gone through by Vern about4 months before I lost interest in trapshooting.I moved to sporting,bunker and wobble. The stock is in XLNT condition therefore.The unit is red and the grip and cheek piece are painted a candy red to match. The paint shows a little wear but still looks pretty sharp on my gold lined TMX. I lost my right leg above the knee to a QUACK SURGEON in july. Shooting is out for me at least for a while.I will have pictures posted shortly. David, the owner of the site can vouch for me as I haven't posted on here for a long time.I am an ATA life member and a member of this site basically since it's inception. Iam asking $1050 OBO with shipping and a 100% satisfaction guaranty.Let me know of any interest. The TMX will probably be available as well. Thanks for looking Charlie Gallagher 949 309-0564

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.